First of all, Thanks for your interest in writing for Embrace life beyond blog. I Am looking for educative content to teach people about mental health particularly basing on real-life experiences. We value testimonies of recovery or even struggles with mental illness, encouraging spiritual content on hope and healing and general content on how to embrace a practical day to day mental health lifestyle. Think you are up to the task? be my quest!
WHAT SHOULD YOU KNOW?
- Craft a fresh/original article/testimony with simple conversational language with relevant and practical takeaway
- Write just long enough with a maximum of 2000words.
- Disclose any relationship with links or sources in the article. Limit the links to one or two per article.
- Avoid self-promotion in your article. Your author bio has a good place to do that.
- You own the rights to be recognized as the article’s author.
INSTRUCTIONS OF SUBMISSION
All submissions will be reviewed for relevance and quality and I reserve the right to edit/reject content submitted if need be. I will notify you if your article is accepted for publication within a week of submission.
Make sure to include a short bio about yourself, with a link to your website, company, or Facebook profile (most likely where people can find you) 1-3 sentences will be good.
Write your content on word document and copy paste it at the submission form below.
If you have any other questions concerning quest blogging please contact me at the contact form and I will typically get back to you within 24hrs.
THANK YOU! and WELCOME!